BMW announced a couple of new setups for its 2021 motorcycle model range. Besides the new colours and styles, the company offers new standard and optional equipment. Also, the new configurations are available to order from all BMW Motorrad dealerships and partners starting from August this year.
Model year 2021 will see a number of model revision measures included in the BMW Motorrad program. The models can be ordered from all BMW Motorrad partners in the new configurations from August 2020.
- Style Sport in Austin Yellow metallic now with new frame colour in matt black, Option 719 Stardust metallic is dropped.
- Disengageable capability ABS is dropped.
- Changeover to EU-5.
- New optional equipment: Driving Modes Pro option now includes engine drag torque control.
- Extended optional equipment: Driving Modes Pro now includes Core Screen Sport.
- New optional equipment: Option 719 milled parts package Shadow with engine housing cover front & cylinder head covers anodized in black/silver.
- New optional equipment: Option 719 milled parts package Shadow II with hand levers, rider footrests and foot lever, as well as an expansion tank, covers anodized in Black/Silver.
- New optional equipment: Option 719 milled parts packages Storm/Storm II with the same parts as in Option 719 milled parts packages Shadow/Shadow II.
- Option 719 HP milled parts package, HP milled parts package II and Option 719 seat are dropped.
- Sports silencer replaces previous HP rear silencer.